Marketing Operations Specialist
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Applies concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through education, training or experience.
- Learns company- and function-specific standard operating procedures, data requirements, and associated processes and technologies.
- Works on problems and projects of limited scope, following standard protocol.
- Incorporates information and data that is readily available.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
- Works under general supervision.
- Gains trust and support of peers.
- Actively participates in team and group activities.
- Collaborates within process/area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates desire to learn the trade, improve quality, and meet schedules, cost and end user requirements.
- Seeks guidance as necessary when new or unusual problems arise.
Creative Thinking and Innovation:
- Applies well- understood approaches to develop solutions and address project challenges.
Impact and Results Focus:
- Diligently works to schedule, producing required results on time and within expected quality standards.
- Recognizes business benefits of the role.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0+ years of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience